Feefo is looking a number of passionate and motivated Java developers to help us develop our market leading products. We have a dynamic and collaborative development culture; we use agile design and focus on teamwork. Using agile principals allows our scrum teams to decide how best to deliver on their objectives and which technologies to use; do the thing right!
There are lots of opportunity to learn new skills to help us create novel solutions using leading edge technologies. Current and future development areas include AI, ML, and micro-services.
Our Java developers are responsible for designing and implementing the system APIs, business logic and data layers. We use industry standard tools such as intellij, jira, confluence, github and swagger to support the collaboration and development. We endeavor to apply agile design and development principals in everything we do; using TDD, SOLID, and refactoring to keep the code clean.
We are continuously working towards our goal of a smarter and more effective software delivery strategy, so DevOps skills would be useful, or there is opportunity to pick up some DevOps skills on the job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline.
- Development of APIs of RESTful APIs.
- Working with databases, both relational/SQL and No-SQL.
- Development using industry standard best practices, such as OWASP.
- Goal focused with commitment to meet targets.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, capable of addressing both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Willingness to work collaboratively within the team and extended team (e.g. UI developers, QA engineers) and alongside other stakeholders.
- Software development of a product/service provided as SaaS.
- Development on highly-scalable, highly-available applications with large datasets.
- Agile software development.
- Test Automation / Development frameworks
- Cloud based services, ideally Google Cloud Platform.
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.