Junior / Mid-Weight Designer
Feefo is a rapidly growing innovator in the world of consumer feedback, insight and CX, powered by a dedicated team of specialists; inventors, smart creatives and business experts that believe we’re part of something pretty special.
B2B doesn’t mean boring! We’re looking for a new in-house designer to help us take our marketing to the next level with creative concepts that are as fresh and inventive as our approach to product development. Working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with an ambitious and energetic team, you will get to flex your creative muscles across every channel through a varied range of projects that encompass both digital and print.
You will be an enthusiastic ideas generator and watchful brand guardian ensuring high standards and consistency in everything we do. You will demonstrate a passion and enthusiasm for design on and will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting deadlines and looking for opportunities to continually improve quality and performance.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with the content team to translate written content into visually engaging collateral
- Collaborating with the team to suggest new approaches, concepts and potential formats at the brainstorming stage
- Developing projects from brief to delivery, creating everything from web graphics and digital banners to e-books, infographics and event collateral
- Taking our new (and very flexible) brand guidelines and running with them; exploring the different elements and offering new and interesting ways of applying and developing them to help us elevate our comms to the next level
- Offering an expert eye on third party creatives to ensure that our brand standards are maintained on our own channels and beyond
- Swiftly dealing with smaller, day-to-day ad hoc requests from around the business
- Rapidly develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive business results in the content arena
- Keeping an eye on new trends and techniques in the SaaS world and beyond to make sure we stay current, engaging and deliver industry leading comms
- Experience working in a professional design focused role
- Someone who is excited about design; who wants to work as part of a dynamic team and make a real impact
- A strong portfolio demonstrating strength across a range of marketing collateral encompassing both digital and print
- A critical eye that is always looking at the finer details of design, layout and execution
- An excellent problem solver that presents solutions and alternatives when needed
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and weirdly, Microsoft Office. Understanding of Sketch, video software and HTML a strong advantage but not essential
- The ability to give and take constructive criticism accompanied by a willingness to learn and grow with the team
- An organised, proactive person that can work under pressure across multiple projects
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.