Are you looking for a role that will enable you to give World Class Service?
Do you enjoy making the difference? Do you enjoy unpicking problems and finding solutions? Does working for a rapidly expanding, multi-award winning technology platform appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Our Customer Onboarding function is looking for an enthusiastic person to join their team in Petersfield. You’ll be a naturally confident communicator, with the ability to investigate issues and think on your feet to deliver top-notch solutions. Once a customer has signed up to a subscription, you will own the first part of the customer journey as a product expert. You will work in partnership with both the customer and our Customer Success Managers to understand key goals and scope and deliver an implementation plan to ensure that the customer realises return on investment in using our software platform.
- Own the first part of the customer journey within Customer Success.
- Take handovers from the sales team and contact the customer to fully understand their goals and expectations.
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to define an onboarding project scope and schedule contact activities with the customer to guide them towards realisation of ROI.
- Set up accounts for customers and train them in use of the Feefo Hub, including data structure requirements and use of reporting functionality.
- Answer incoming queries and problems from customers and take follow-up actions, working with first and second-line support to ensure that any technical issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Understand and communicate best practice with customers.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on onboarding status both internally and with appropriate customer contacts. Escalate any identified risks.
- Previous customer service experience
- At least one year’s experience in a similar role in a SaaS business (customer onboarding or implementation)
- Experience of working with CRM systems
- Ability to build strong working-relationships with other departments
- Focus on continuous improvement; business and personal
- Ability to take an effective and efficient problem-solving approach to tasks.
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.