As PPC Manager for Feefo, you will be responsible for creating and driving PPC campaigns within the business. This will be achieved through developing best-in-class ad copy, optimising all campaigns, working across a mixture of paid search, display and paid social. You will monitor and track performance using commercial KPI’s and continually improve the campaigns through key insights gained.
You will be driven and excited by the business targets. As a key element of the marketing department, you will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverables – tracking performance to plan continually, leveraging contingencies where possible and naturally approaching your role with an entrepreneurial mind-set to ensure the business targets are achieved at all times.
The successful candidate will exhibit attention to detail and enjoy driving business results.
Feefo is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious digital marketers to come and join us on our journey. This is a unique opportunity for an individual to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly within a strong and ambitious SAAS company in the UK. If you truly own your deliverables, are looking for an opportunity to shine, then Feefo is the perfect place for you.Responsibilities:
- Define, execute, and measure biddable media campaigns for Feefo, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered
- Apply creativity through writing ad copy to continually increase performance.
- Develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive PPC campaign results in the digital marketing arena
- Own the testing of new API’s and AdWords beta
- Manage workload across multiple biddable media projects including AdWords, Bing and Facebook
- Measure success of campaigns through development of analysing and reporting out where enhancements can be made
- Build and develop strong exceptional client relationships
- Work to develop and drive improved efficiencies and client processes
- Proactively keep abreast of the latest biddable media trends to apply in the business where applicable
- Knowledge and experience in developing biddable media strategies and executing these, strong prioritization and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge and experience with biddable management software, AdWords editor
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Data/results driven, meticulous, resourceful and efficient
- Certificated in both Google AdWords and Analytics with proficient experience in AdWords scripts
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation
- Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change and a drive for continuous improvement
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.