Enterprise Sales Manager
Feefo, a Private Equity backed organisation, is a multi-award winning company, recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
Operating a vibrant and dynamic team, Feefo offers a collaborative work environment, with a strong culture of developing leading solutions using new technology.
Due to our continued growth and ambitious strategy we now have an opportunity for a commercially focused, driven, self-motivated Enterprise Sales Manager. You will have sales experience in a fast-paced environment and a proven track record of nurturing and successfully closing sales leads.
You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with prospects, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- Prospect, identify, and qualify Enterprise Sales opportunities
- Take a consultative approach to define and analyse needs, qualification and present the value proposition to potential clients.
- Conduct all aspects of negotiation and closure.
- Work closely with pre-sales in order to prepare and deliver tenders for Enterprise prospects
- Achieve all revenue targets & objectives in line with individual and company targets.
- Develop & maintain successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Develop a full understanding of the business market place
- Represent Feefo at industry events, seminars and exhibition, using opportunity to network and source leads
- Proven Enterprise sales experience from a SAAS background
- Strong sales track-record
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Motivated, self-starter who can work independently and within a sales team
- The ability to adapt and be flexible to a changing environment
- Organised and confident in communicating over the phone, writing and in person
- Excellent customer service focus with the ability to solve problems effectively
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.