Credit Control Assistant
Feefo is a multi-award winning company, recently recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
We’re looking for:
A talented, hard-working credit control assistant, with a knack for keeping track of finances and chasing debt.
Your day-to-day would look like:
- Making phone calls to chase outstanding debt.
- Responding promptly to merchant emails and inbound calls.
- Liaising with other teams to advise of customer account status.
- Handling customer cancellations and suspensions.
- Finance admin to ensure to smooth running of the accounts department
This exciting role will be predominantly be credit control, but will also involve helping out in all aspects of finance as needed.
- Experience in credit control.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook.
- The ability to manage your own caseload, and organise your own time
- A good knowledge of Zuora and CRM, particularly Microsoft Dynamics will be very beneficial but not essential.
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.