Head of Partner Sales
Unlocking the secrets of business success isn’t as hard as you think – it starts by listening to your customers. Feefo gives its 3,700 clients access to technology and support that allows them to connect directly with their customers at any point of the journey, giving a clear and accurate view of their business, through the customer lens. Feefo’s famous star ratings system boosted by a range of insight tools help thousands of businesses discover how they can improve, grow and what makes them special to their audiences.
Feefo is growing rapidly and we have a dynamic group of ambitious and entrepreneurial people based in our main office in Petersfield who enjoy the unique culture and rurul setting. Feefo also has offices in central London, Boston and Sydney.
Summary of Position
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Head of Partner Sales who can leverage customer, industry and product insights to create a compelling and differentiated partner programme. This role is well suited to someone who has operated in the partner sales space and understands how to nurture partners in order to unlock revenue potential. With the ability to switch quickly from strategic thinking to tactical details, the successful candidate will take a metrics-based approach and will be a natural relationship builder.
Whilst staying receptive to new partner relationships, the focus of the role in the short term will be on leveraging the many partners that are already part of Feefo’s ecosystem, many of which have latent potential.
You will be driven and excited by the business targets. As the lead for Partner Sales, you will have one sales rep reporting into you and you will be able to quickly provide focus for the team and start to accelerate the partner pipeline. You will be a natural ambassador for Feefo when engaging with partners and potential partners and will create and champion Feefo’s partner USPs.
Feefo is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for driven, ambitious leaders to come and join us on our journey. This is a unique opportunity for a rising star to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly. If you truly own your deliverables and are looking for an opportunity to shine, then Feefo is the perfect place for you.
- Deliver Feefo’s annual Partner Sales revenue targets, as set by the Sales Director.
- Manage one Partner Sales resource, holding regular 121 meetings and providing guidance and support in order to achieve goals and hit partner revenue target of £2,500 per month.
- Undertake a comprehensive audit across the Feefo Partner base to segment existing partners in terms of revenue value and number of clients, determining where short term focus should be and identifying investment areas.
- Re-engage with priority (tier one) partners in order to re-energise the account and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Map out a 6 month Partner programme plan for Feefo, outlining key actions, budget and resources needed including management support. As part of this 6 month plan, define the Partner Journey from onboarding to cross-selling/growth and retention.
- Create a suite of partner sales engagement assets, which may include some or all of the following: partner portal; collateral; price lists; training tools; partner value proposition and USPs.
- Work closely with Marketing to identify priority assets and sales collateral which can be white labelled or tailored for partners’ use. Provide regular feedback to Marketing on the success of sales assets and promotions.
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders at partners to develop personalised training programs, where appropriate and where the level of revenue potential is significant. Work closely with Product Marketing Manager to ensure effective delivery of training content and tracking and reporting of completion and certification records.
- Produce monthly reports on Partner Sales KPIs, flagging issues or trends which need remedial action. In particular, address any customer service issues raised by the partner and work with functional teams to resolve issues.
- Prior experience in managing Partner Sales programmes, able to demonstrate consistently successful track record of revenue achievement against company goals.
- Takes an “own business” approach, thoroughly data-driven, adept at managing targets, forecasting accurately, setting short term goals and driving towards results.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about partner/channel sales.
- Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritisation and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer journeys.
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change; start-up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Commercially aware, measuring impact of activity in a quest for constant improvement.
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme