Customer Success Manager
Are you passionate about building relationships and partnering with clients to help them achieve their goals? Want to work for an fast-paced technology company?
Feefo is a multi-award winning company, recently recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
As a customer success manager your role is fundamental to the success of our business, partnering with customers to retain and grow both relationships and revenue. Our existing CSM team are fantastic. They are collaborative, fun, passionate about our customers; everything we think about, live and breathe is all about the customer experience.
Due to our continued growth we now have an opportunity for a passionate, results driven, empathetic individual to join our team. You’ll have responsibility for managing, developing and retaining a portfolio of customers delivering a world class service, working with internal stakeholders communicating feedback to continually evolve and innovate our service and product.
- Ideally you will have experience as a CSM, Account Manager or Sales consultant within a SaaS tech, or start-up technology environment.
- Fantastic relationship skills and ability to build rapport with clients at all levels both on the phone and face to face
- Passionate about delivering a world class service partnering with clients to support them in achieving their goals
- Ability to work with internal key stakeholders to find and develop solutions
- Empathetic, resilient self-starter
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Whatever it takes attitude
- Competent with CRM systems
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.