Feefo, is a multi-award winning company, recognised by the Sunday Times as one of the fastest growing technology companies in Europe. We work with some of the best known brands to harness the power of customer reviews to generate consumer insight, enhance online visibility, grow sales conversions and provide valuable customer insights and analysis.
Operating a vibrant and dynamic team, Feefo offers a collaborative work environment, with a strong culture of developing leading solutions using new technology.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Manager to help us execute our in-house digital marketing strategy and execution. Plus support our customer success team to resolve second line implementation or technical issues related to organic stars.
You’ll have the drive and capability to remain at the forefront of search marketing, making sure best practice SEO techniques are at the heart of everything we do. One of the key benefits of our platform relates to SEO, so it’s a key part of our product.
- SEO strategy creation
- Cross team collaboration, especially with our content team
- Schema markup best practice documentation maintenance
- Technical SEO
- Analytical analysis
- Supporting enterprise clients with on page integration
- Proven track record of delivering successful SEO campaigns (in-house or agency)
- Strong technical SEO
- Strong experience with GA, GSC & other SEO tools
- Strong experience with web languages
- Strong experience with Schema Markup
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.