Direct Marketing Manager
Feefo is a rapidly growing innovator in the world of consumer feedback, insight and CX, powered by a dedicated team of specialists; inventors, smart creatives and business experts that believe we’re part of something pretty special.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking Direct Marketing Manager to help us take our email campaigns, existing client communications and direct marketing partnership activity to the next level. You will be responsible for all aspects of approach and delivery, with a strong understanding of the type of messaging and creativity needed to cut the noise of the inbox and encourage engagement. This is a great opportunity to take true ownership an important area of our business and make your mark; developing industry leading strategy; applying considered, targeted segmentation and exploring the effectiveness of your campaigns with rigorous test plans, while observing best practice data management.
You will have the expertise to bring our communication channels together, achieving a joined-up approach and consistent messaging. We’re currently running prospect and nurture email campaigns with first party data as well as education campaigns with our existing clients, designed to drive engagement with our platform, products and services. In addition, we reach out to both clients and prospects using Intercom, AppCues and SMS, and will soon be introducing Hubspot to streamline our processes; provide better automation for prospects; boost our conversion rates and improve the quality of our leads. Knowledge of these platforms will be a distinct advantage.
As a key member of the marketing department, you will possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverables and will pride yourself on helping the business achieve its targets. You will bet expected to monitor and track performance using commercial KPI’s; deliver regular reports to the senior team and use the insight gained to continually improve our strategy and approach.
- Define, execute, and measure email & direct mail campaigns for Feefo, ensuring all commercial and customer metrics are delivered on both a day-to-day and longer-term basis
- Manage our email database to maximise results of each email campaign
- Provide ongoing insight and informed recommendations to the business regarding the direct marketing channel based on strategic and creative segmentation, problem solving and analytics.
- Develop test/learn/test plans to successfully drive results in direct marketing, including implementing industry best practice
- Good knowledge of Hubspot and Dynamics
- Keen appreciation of the importance of data accuracy and knowledge of current regulations including GDPR
- Willingness to build strong relationships and work closely with the Content, CRM, Sales and Product teams to provide engaging communications that are optimised to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets.
- Experience developing and executing direct marketing strategies
- A confident multitasker with strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Ability to plan and deliver an exceptional end-to-end customer experience
- Experience of briefing and working with 3rd party agencies
- Data driven approach
- Good knowledge of excel & reporting methodologies
- Strong analytical skills, including tracking
- Positive, motivated individual with the desire to drive for continuous improvement in a fast-paced, ever-changing an environment
What do you get out of it?
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.