Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager with a strategic business mind who can leverage customer, market, and product insights to create compelling positioning and go-to-market strategies. This role is perfect for someone who views experiences through a customer centric lens, loves interacting with multiple stakeholders and can switch quickly from strategic thinking to the tactical details. Success in this role will require a metrics-based approach and the ability to navigate ambiguous requirements.
You will be driven and excited by the business targets. As the lead for product marketing, you will naturally possess a strong sense of ownership for meeting your deliverable'S – motivating and focusing your stakeholders, tracking performance to plan continually, leveraging contingencies where possible and continually thinking entrepreneurially to ensure the business targets are achieved at all times.
The successful candidate will exhibit a passion for innovation, continually seeking to optimise the end-to-end customer experience, collaborating across multiple functions and driving business results.
Feefo is currently in an exciting period of rapid growth, and therefore we are looking for world-class, driven, ambitious marketers to come and join us on our journey. This is a unique opportunity for a rising star to really showcase their skills and accelerate their career rapidly. If you truly own your deliverables and are looking for an opportunity to shine, then Feefo is the perfect place for you.
- Define, execute, and measure the Feefo GTM plan for each new feature & integration release
- Think end-to-end by connecting all the pieces of the business (development, marketing, sales, support) to ensure the whole experience delivers world class customer delight.
- Establish and trial approaches to pricing and packaging for new product initiatives.
- Ensure quality and consistency of internal product communications including but not limited to GTM, battle cards, tailored market comms, product talk tracks.
- Collaborate with Product by taking the ‘what’ and ‘why’, value proposition and target audience and translating these into relevant market messages for Feefo Sales teams.
- Own, build and continually test buyer personas to provide structure and insight for Sales and for business/marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate effective project management skills for delivering upon all GTM projects as well as anticipate likely risks and implement mitigation plans.
- Apply creativity, problem solving and analytic skills to provide ongoing insight into the business and make recommendations and decisions.
- Rapidly develop/test plans to successfully drive business results in ambiguous areas.
- Prior excellence in marketing roles through translating customer insights and key learnings into compelling go-to-market experiences.
- Experience in creation and execution of marketing plans, strong prioritisation and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to think through, and deliver, exceptional end-to-end customer journeys.
- Data driven, resourceful and efficient.
- Operates independently and efficiently to manage multiple tasks, priorities and projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving orientation with clear examples of using data actively for target setting, measurement, ROI analysis and recommendations.
- Leads and influences effectively within the organisation and builds strong relationships to deliver outstanding results with limited resource.
- Flair for ambiguity and infectious ‘can do’ attitude.
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of change, start-up mentality and a drive for continuous improvement.
- Commercially aware, measuring impact of activity in a quest for constant improvement.
- Adaptable and open to any other tasks and projects as the business needs arise.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
- Educated to GCSE level, Marketing CIM or equivalent degree/qualification desirable.
- Experience in product marketing, data analysis, Hubspot automation desirable.
- Well organised, proactive, good team player, multi-tasker and adaptable.
- Willing to travel between London and Petersfield offices regularly to interface with key audiences.
- Private Healthcare
- Healthcare cash plan
- Death in Service
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Additional paid x2 days holiday for volunteering (charity work)
- Onsite exercise classes
- Eyecare vouchers
- Pension scheme
We prefer incredible talent to enquire about roles directly – because of this, we do not accept candidates through agencies.